Step by Step Guide to Buying Restaurant Furniture Online
Step One: Identify Your Purpose
Before you start browsing online and getting overwhelmed by all the possibilities out there, take a few moments to think about your goals.
What do you want the customers to feel when they see your furniture, when they sit on your chairs, or when they glance across your diner?
It’s crucial to have a written list of the features you need..
- I want customers to feel comfortable and cared for.
- I want customers to feel enthusiastic.
- I want customers to feel warm or cool, depending on the season.
Step Two: Create a List of the Features You Want
Now that you’ve identified your purpose, you’ll want to create a list of the features you will need to look for when you buy restaurant furniture online.
- Modern look
- Easy to clean
- Molded seat
- No upholstery
- Chairs under $65
- Stools under $100
- Tables under $150
- Sets under $400
Step Three: Google It
Now that you have a clear idea of what you are looking for, you’re ready to start searching online for the right furniture for your restaurant.
- Use the following steps to help you keep track of all the features you need while searching online.
- Find three or four restaurant furniture websites that seem to have a good selection of restaurant furniture at reasonable prices.
- Line the tabs up side by side.
- Browse through the first website until you find a restaurant furniture item you are interested in purchasing.
- Then search for the same chair, stool, or table and chair set on the other restaurant furniture websites, and compare prices.
Note: If you can’t find the same item, search for another item with similar features.
Step Four: Read the Fine Print
Now that you’ve narrowed down your choices, you’ll want to check out important information such as warranties, table and chair measurements, shipping information, and tax requirements.
Once you’ve done all your research you may discover that the ‘cheaper’ item is actually more expensive once you include the cost of shipping or state taxes.
Also, some furniture websites offer discounts for bulk purchases, and you’ll want to keep that in mind when you calculate the final price.
Happy Shopping and Good Luck!